Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving in Colorado!

All of our BUFF Turkey-bowl players. 2 out of 4 came back injured but they all had a fun time playing. Branson and Heston showing us their moves. (I had to do some major whining to get Heston to pose for this picture)
Daddy's little boy was so excited to go and watch the big game!
The boys are awaiting the big feast!
The pie makers!
My wonderful sister-in-laws! I love these girls and I'm sad that it's going to be so long before I see them again.
Kate and Grandma eyeing the pies!
Time to eat!
The little kid's table! Dani already spilled her drink before we even started eating.
Cute couple on their first Thanksgiving!
Abby wondered off to her favorite place.
Isaac got a mouth full of YUMM!
Dani forcing a smile so she could get some candy.
The Meat-eaters!

No comments: