Monday, May 5, 2008

Modbe swimming suits

So, It's been 8 years since I've bought a swimming suit. I have done quite a bit of research and I have narrowed it down to a couple of Modbe ones. I love that they are really long and high (in the nick line) so you don't have to worry about falling/hanging out when you are chasing the little ones around. I know that they are a little pricey but so are all swimming suits and I haven't been able to find any in the stores that are long and or high.

I found out that the only rep. here in Flag is actually a girl that I know from my ward. I am ordering some for myself and several of my sister-in-laws. It saves in shipping if we all order together that's why we are going in on it as a team. If anyone else wants to jump on and order with us I will be coming to Phoenix several times, to Colorado several times, and of course Thatcher too so I could bring them to you. The link to the site is; http://www.modbeclothing.com/





2 comments:

wendy said...

Love the new layout! I just purchased my modbe suit a couple of weeks ago ( the polka dot one) and I LOVE it!

Crystal said...

Melissaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Oh my gosh, this is AWESOME. A couple weeks ago I was all set to order one, checked around with all my friends and family, and could not find ANYONE who knew a rep. I am all over this. Can I call you? Or you call me? I'm sure I don't have your number. Oh. I know. Email me: crystalish@hotmail.com

THANKS!