Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fun at the farm

Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com Dani has been addicted to chickens lately, she talks about them all day long. So Danis grandma arranged for us to go to this fun farm when we were there visiting last weekend. When we got there we were greeted by about 6 huge turkeys who were very loud gobblers! They scared the heck out of Dani and she didn't want to be put down after that. She finally let me put her down at the end. There were tons of different animals there. There were deer, emus, goats, dogs, cats, bulls, several different kinsd of birds, roosters, and ... of course chickens! Dani got to touch several of the animals and she kept trying to feed the emu one of it's own feathers, she didn't understand why it didn't want to eat it.

11 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Too Cute!! What a fun time for Dani and now you know you have something to scare her with:) A big Turkey...gobble gobble

the Painters said...

beautiful that girl is! Oh and you honey, stunning. We miss you!

Leah and Mike said...

Melissa,
I just got the cute hair bows and socks. Did you make those? They're adorable. Thanks. Email me your address, because we're going to have a after baby party. There's a chance you may be in town. My email is leahbsign@yahoo.com
When's your due date again?

Leah

Becky said...

Dani looks like she had fun, and you are one of the cutest pregnant ladies I have ever seen!

Mary Ann said...

You really are the cutest.. and Dani too! That is so funny she tried to feed them feathers! :)

Chris and Anney Malone said...

Holy Cow, look at those Turkey's, they would scare me too! So cute!

Carol said...

ok i have to say you are pretty dang brave - i wouldnt have gotten that close to the turkeys...i dont blame dani one bit :)

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

Your kids are so cute! So you are having another girl! They are so much fun! Do any of the original hoochies have any boys? That is crazy! Oh well! I love girls! How is Flagstaff? Well your family is gorgeous and it is always good to see you, even in pictures! Love ya!

Kristal said...

K, I don't know if you all remember us, but we wer ein your ward in Tempe...I think it was the Evergreen ward...about 5 years ago. Anyway, we saw you (Melissa) at JoAnn's in Flag a couple of weeks ago, but we coudln't remember your name, then it clicked later (as always) Anyway, looks like things are going great! And I've gotta vote for Baily Mae. That's my neice's name (same spelling and all) and she's so rad!!!

Allison said...

Melissa!!! Hey...this is so much fun finding people! As my boys jump from couch to couch...destroying my family room, I look for bloggers! Danielle is so adorable and congrats on you new little one soon! We are in Des Moines...David's in Medical School here and we love it! We adopted all of our boys and are getting them sealed over Christmas break! I LOVE the pumkin belly! I laughed my guts out!! Just like you!! Anywho, good to see your little family! Have a good one!

Carol said...

I just read on Emily's blog that you had your daughter - congratulations - i like the name you chose as well :)