Sunday, November 18, 2007

Amys visit put me in to labor!

Amy and her family came and stayed the night with us because they went on the Polar express train ride and we live about 40 min. away from it. Amy and I stayed up till midnight which is nothing compared to what we used to do but it certianly wore me out. The next morning we had a big breakfast and went to see our house that we are building. I was having contractions all morning and they never stopped. I went into labor at about 11:00 that night. So Amy will be very proud to know that she put me into labor :)

Dani is very happy to have friends around. She had better get used to it soon.




1 comment:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

You know me too well:) I am very exicted that I was there for you before you went into labor...too bad she wasnt born the night we were there...I could've been Dani's babysiter in the evening:) I had so much fun hanging out with you and again THANK YOU so much for everything you did for us while we were there. You are truly my best friend and I am so grateful for ALL the memories we have together...oh yeah and to think that the last picture of you being pregnant I was in it...I mean I couldn't ask for much more heehee Love ya girl!