Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our 3 little Valentines!

Making Valentine crafts. I Didn't get a picture of the finished product before we gave them away but they were cute little heart butterflies... I know it's surprising that I didn't get a picture! Welker rule - Never paint with clothes on! The girls had a valentine in the mailbox every day of Valentines week. It was the highlight of their days!Dani "reading" the Valentine to Abby.
Woo-Hoo CANDY!!!!
Our cute little Valentines! (Yeah, that's right, Emmie has a big ole candy drooling out of her mouth.)
My favorite heart hairdo.

2 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

very cute heart shaped braids!!!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Dani's hair is so beautiful and Abby's too. Your so talented and how nice that your girls sat through you doing your hair. Brookie doesn't mind but sometimes Ry's not very happy that I do her hair because she's OLD enough to do her own now...lol.