Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Turkey Trot! The Welker girls started a new tradition this year. We did the Turkey trot! It's a 5k (3.1 mile run) Amanda, Tara, Lacie, Mom, and I ran our little hearts out Thanksgiving morning! I forgot to bring my camera so we had to snap a couple of pictures when we got home and Amanda wasn't there :( Tara and I ran together the whole time. Thanks Tara, you inspired me to keep running when my breathing sounded completely horrific and scary, I felt like my stomach would come up my throat at any time, and I saw my life flashing before my eyes! It felt so good to be done and to have finished in less than 30min. (not much less, but it was less :) Looking forward to another fun run in 2011 girls! Maybe we could train a little bit for that one :)
We had Thanksgiving With the Welker's at Heston's Aunt and Uncle's house. (Linda and Jerry Brown) The boys enjoyed gathering around the TV and watching football for pretty much the entire time. I was tempted to take a picture of them in the TV room but I knew that it would annoy the majority of them (including, and mainly, my husband) so I decided against it. The food was awesome and the company was great! Thanks everyone for a wonderful Thanksgiving! Dani and Sophie were so happy to see each other when we arrived at the Browns house!!!
Sophie, Dani, and Molly.
Emily and Ridge.
Let them eat Pie!!!
Sam the Man! Tara helped me shove some food down Abby's little throat before she got a chance to run off and get into some more mischeif!
This face perfectly portrays the feelings in Dani's little heart when she finally got a piece of CHOCOLATE PIE!!!!!

No comments: