Monday, October 1, 2007

Daily joys!

Dani kept asking to swing this morning and it was totally cold oustide so I told her that we had to put socks on and she wanted to put socks on her bear. Then we put a hat on her... and her bear. Then her coat... we don't have a coat for her bear, she was a little bit upset about that but she got over it once she got in to the swing.
Yesterday after church Heston tried to take a little nap on the couch and Dani started playing "pile everything I can find on top of Dad" She emptied out his church bag and even went to the kitchen and pulled some bowls out of the cabinent. She thought that she was pretty funny! Her dad didn't get much of a nap.

Dani loves ot open and close our front door. She can be entertained for hours on end with this fun little game. She likes it when you knock on the door and she can let you in or out.






I put curlers in Danis hair the other day. She did pretty well with them for awhile and then she started pulling them out so her hair turned out a little frizzy. Maybe she is still too young for this primping stuff?




Dani was being very quiet the other day while she was playing and I found her with this opened can of play-doh when I went in to check on her. At least it wasn't on the carpet - this time.




9 comments:

Mary Ann said...

She seriously could not be any cuter! What a fun age and you are such a good mom!! It is even more fun with 2 girls.. and 3 :)

Melissa said...

She is s cute and very busy! I loved the story about dressing her bear. Brody is the same way, he has a bunny that he loves SO MUCH! He is always giving him water and taking care of it. They are such sweet little caregivers, She will be a great big sister!

Lopez-kids said...

Okay, I want her...just so I can look at her! She is soooo cute!! You need to enter her in the Gap Casting Call. Go to their website and enter her. Seriously, she can totally win! I love her little personality too. That age is so much fun! Julia is fun now too, but she's pretty sassy. I miss my baby who didn't know how to push mama's buttons! ;-)

Hadley Family Clan! said...

She is DARLING!!! I love the nap that Heston didn't get to take and the picture of Dani is so precious. She seriously looks like a model with her facial expression.

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU!! I'm so glad you found me! Which email are you using? It's lindsaymhale@yahoo.com EMAIL ME. I can't believe HOW CUTE Dani is and how BIG she is!! Okay, I need MAJOR help with my blog. I have no idea what I"m doing. I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie & Johnny said...

This morning I took Trey in the swing but I had to take him out of his PJ's because it was too hot outside. I'm jealous of your weather. That is a funny picture of Hesten coverd in bowls. You have a dang funny kid on your hands...I wonder which parent she gets that from?

The Hillan Family said...

She is a "JOY"! What a CUTIE! It looks like someting fun is always going on at your house!

Jami said...

Okay, I seriously laughed out loud when I saw the pictures of Heston covered in paper and random stuff. You are soo smart to have captured that!!!! Hilarious, I tell you! And I'm glad we're blog buddies too. I miss my neighbor!!!

Tara said...

Ah, sweet justice for Heston not being able to nap..serves him right for all the time he spent torturing me. Dani makes me proud everyday.