Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Picture time!

Heston loves it when I make him take pictures with me :) I figure we aren't going to have any professional pictures taken until after the baby comes so this is all that we will have. This picture was taken in his parents back yard in Thatcher. His Grandpas cotton field is behind the wall. It is very green at this time of year. Melissa and her Girls. Dani is pretty confused about the baby being in my tummy. She would rather try to look for my belly button then talk about the baby.

5 comments:

Becky said...

You look great as always! :)

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Melissa,
You look so beautiful and tan too!!! I love your family picture and what a cute belly you have:). Are you sure I wasn't behind you at the Cotton "gin" hanging out:) I had to say something before Sarah did...or Em did.

Mary Ann said...

You are so cute!! I am so happy I have seen you the last couple of weeks. Dani is adorable! It will be so fun to keep in better touch through these blogs!!

Kate said...

It's true, Melissa - you look adorable! I wish I looked that cute while pregnant! By the way...I am! (Pregnant, that is, NOT cute!)

the Painters said...

Oh Dani is such a little love. YOU my dear, are BEAUTIFUL! Pregnancy fits you very well. It was sooo good to see you on Friday night. Hope you made it back home safe. Miss you already!
Ahhhhhh, I thought I saw Amy creep up behind the picture in the gin.