Monday, January 5, 2009

Quick trip to Mesa before Christmas

Heston and I made a Quick trip to Mesa to see my sister and brother the weekend before Christmas. I also got to see Amy and Emily and all of their little girls. The girls had fun playing together while their mommies got to catch up. Thanks hoochies! It was tons of fun!
Hoochie Mamma's!
We also got to see my brother Jake, Adam and Leah. It was nice to see them too.
We hung out with Tiff and Branson too! They played a fun balloon game with Dani and she had a blast! She loved chasing the balloon after it shot way up high in the sky. The weather was absolutely beautiful too!
Abby loved watching the balloon game!
Dani tried out all of the fun toys.
And she tried to catch her favorite chicken.
Abby and I picked delicious grapefruits from their tree. And we have been thoroughly enjoying them ever since!

No comments: